RESULT North Shore 43–Charles River 22
September 6, 2014, 1:00pm @ Joe Moakley Park 1005 Columbia Rd Boston, MA 02127
Referee's Official Match Report
Challenging conditions for both teams and the ref with a temperature of 92 c, gusty winds and a strangely marked pitch with goal posts on the dead ball line rather than the more traditional location for them on the goal line. This was a constant cause of confusion for players and the referee. The game was played in generally good spirit and both teams listened to feedback from the ref and adjusted their game which kept the penalty count at a reasonable level. North Shore lead from early in the game and at half time Charles River were still in the game. However, North Shore had a much deeper bench of substitutes who came on in the second half and they then scored several easy tries.
Referee: Nick Eldred
Our Match Report
No report on record.
- NSRFC @ Charles River · 06 September 2014
- NSRFC @ New London · 13 September 2014
- NSRFC vs. Freedom RFC · 20 September 2014
- NSRFC vs. Springfield · 27 September 2014
- NSRFC @ Boston RFC "B" · 04 October 2014
- NSRFC vs. Boston Irish Wolfhounds RFC "B" · 18 October 2014
- NSRFC vs. MIT · 25 October 2014
- NSRFC @ Maccabi · 08 November 2014